Our hand strung silicone teething necklace is both fashionable and functional, and perfect for both momma and baby to love. Minimal but packed with style, throw it on to quickly lift any outfit; and most importantly, it’s completely safe for babies to chew, tug and gnaw on!
The silicone beads are placed only where you need them (in the front where your baby can grab and chew) instead of all the way around, making these necklaces super lightweight and preventing them from catching on your hair. Strung on a soft silk cord, you will enjoy wearing this all day long while your baby chews and gets relief from sore teething gums.
The different styles, textures and edges of the beads will keep your little's attention, and the softness of the beads are perfect for their teething gums. And an added bonus that many Moms have told us about is that the necklace is very helpful to use in keeping the baby focused when nursing!
The necklaces feature an approximately 13 inch (33 cm)* drop length and are knotted at both ends to keep the beads in place. We use breakaway clasps with all of our necklaces as an added safety feature. For safety and comfort, these clasps easily come apart if pulled on too hard by a little one.
* Drop length from the clasp to the midpoint of the necklace or lowest hanging point while the necklace is lying clasped and flat along a measurement line.
All of our silicone beads are 100% BPA free, food grade silicone (similar to pacifiers and bottle nipples) and FDA approved.
We use hardwood beads that are all-natural and untreated.
All of our products are safety tested and are compliant with current ASTM, CPSIA and CE regulations.
The teething necklaces come wrapped in a 100% Pure Cotton Bag. This makes them perfect for gifting at birthdays, baby showers, and holidays.
Your items come pre-washed but please wipe off with a wet cloth or baby wipe before first use. Wooden parts should never be soaked in water. The wood is untreated but can be treated with a mild oil if desired. Applying oil might change the color of the wood.
This teething necklace was featured by stylish mom blogger Brit Strawbrigde
- Adult supervision is always required.
- Necklaces are intended to be worn by adults only. Do not leave baby unattended with jewelry.
- Babies/toddlers should not be left unattended with beaded items.
- Regularly check for any damage to teething necklace. If the beads, cord, or rings are damaged discontinue use.
- Buyer assumes all responsibility.